Friday, November 9, 2007

Our Turkey



A dear friend and fellow adoptive mom made this shirt for Mailia. It is sooooo cute and she wanted to wear it immediately. If any of you are interested in seeing more of Sharon's creations you can find them at http://stores.ebay.com/My-Little-Pretty-Shoppe They are all custom made and can be personalized if you wish. Sharon does beautiful work!

Family issues are much better today. My step-mom had angioplasty and NO by-pass surgery is needed. Thank you God! My sister-in-law had exploratory surgery yesterday and they didn't find anything amiss. Also wonderful news, but still doesn't explain why she's been so sick.

Nothing on the job front for my husband yet, but he did have an interview on Wed. so we will have to wait and see. Otherwise, for the moment at least, all is well.

1 comment:

Kooky said...

Answered prayers. 2 down, 1 to go! Tell your husband that he's being prayed for! God knows where he wants him. It'll happen!

I tell ya, about 5 years ago, my husband was fired from his job because he wouldn't do something that would compromise his integrity. OH WOW did God open up doors!!! Him and I prayed for the exact job he wanted. (GOD GAVE IT TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!)

I know He will do the same for you!

Kristen