Friday, January 11, 2008

Yet Another Bird-feeder


This is the 4th one so far and no end in sight! I see shop class in her future. lol

I think we're going to let her sign up for Little League. She's been pressuring us all week. She wants to play sports of some kind, so this may be her starting point.

She has started to think about her birthday party for this year, and up until this week she was sure she wanted a Spiderman party. I was not looking forward to decorating my little girl's birthday party in the Spiderman theme. But earlier this week she came running out of her room to find us and tell us that she knows for sure what she wants now..........#48 Jimmie Johnson/NASCAR!

That's my girl!!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shirley, Mailia is just soooo adorable. Her hair is getting so long. I can't wait to see how you do up the Nascar theme.

Susan and Kate

Anonymous said...

Aw, Shirley, are you positive she didn't mean number 88????!?!??!

*snickering*


Kristen